Public Guest 5
This is your world
A world of dense evergreen woods and long, loving winters.
This is the future you saw for yourself
A future of creation. You would write to to discover yourself, and with a hope to find someone like you.
But your days are numbered
Every real-world day, roll two dice. The results describe a week of your remaining time.
When you roll doubles, your week is consumed by catastrophic perturbations of the artificial world.
When you roll two 1's, Public Guest 5 explodes.
Public Guest 5 is a single-player RPG on an 11x17 poster. Play out the inevitable destruction of your world, which exists in the shadow of an artificial planet looming above.
- Game length ranges from one day to half a year.
- Two version of the poster are available: a more minimal orange on white design, or a colorful dark moon pink. The game text is the same.
- If you just want the PDF, you can download that for free.
- Also available on itch.io.
- Thank you to Zeta for a Spanish translation of the game!