Questlandia Updated Edition
Questlandia's second edition has arrived!
Questlandia is a roleplaying game about personal victories in collapsing worlds.
Build a kingdom of warring slug kings and caterpillar princes, a nomadic tribe of giants slowly turning to stone, an ancient colony in an asteroid as the last stars die out.
Each player will take on the role of a character chasing after their own goals while the world changes around them. Will you go with the flow or swim against the currents of change?
Friendly to new & experienced roleplayers. 2-5 players, 3-4 hours. Usually played in one or two sessions.
The second edition
Over the years, we’ve gotten to see a lot of Questlandia games in action. The new edition incorporates feedback we’ve received and all our best ideas for improving the game, including:
- High-quality offset print run
- Soft-touch laminated cover
- Full-color interior
Art and Layout
- Many pieces of new art and illustration
- Entirely redesigned layout and presentation
- Revamped printouts for characters and resolution
- Sentence-by-sentence rewrite of the entire book
- New examples, gameplay samples, and roleplaying guidance
- Improved rules clarity
- Professional editing
- Considerations for reading accessibility
- Redesigned character weaknesses, each having distinct effects on die rolls
- Introduced interludes between chapters, giving glimpses of the larger setting
- Rules for two-player games
- A variant for extended play and revisiting the worlds of previous games
- Guidance on exporting your world to other game systems
This new edition was funded on Kickstarter. You can see more information on the game and its improvements on the campaign page!
Hand-assembled Play Kits (Limited stock available!)
The Questlandia play kit includes our hand-curated assembly of everything needed to play the game. Play kits ship with the Questlandia rulebook, character sheets and all game printouts printed on 6x9" card stock, a special ownership pad with 50 tear-off sheets, a deck of Bicycle playing cards, a bag with dice and tokens in two different colors, ill-fated kingdom pencils, a thank you note, and stickers. These were created for the Questlandia 2nd Edition Kickstarter, and we'll have them here until we run out!